Recently acquired by Sarova Hotels group, the lodge is located in the Siana Conservancy in its own secluded valley overlooking the Masai Mara National Reserve. This location offers our visitors fantastic game viewing opportunities within the private Siana Conservancy and immediate access to the world famous Masai Mara Game Reserve, home of the annual Great Wildebeest Migration. Our private waterhole and salt lick allow our guests to view the stunning variety of African wildlife from the comfort of their air conditioned suites.
Spirit of the Masai Mara consists of 10 solidly built air conditioned suites, uniquely blending a modern design and traditional building materials. Your suite comprises of a large lounge with a private bar, spacious bedroom and beautiful bathroom with tub and shower. Enjoy the stunning vistas from your private verandah overlooking the Siana Conservancy.
Some of the features;
- Large separate lounge with a sofa, chair, desk and bar stocked with complimentary beverages
- King sized bedroom / twin with large wardrobe, dressing table, hair dryer and mirror
- Separate toilet with hand basin
- Bathroom with large bath, walk-in shower, two hand basins and complimentary amenities from Cinnabar Green, a Kenyan natural cosmetics company which uses a range of organic essential oils grown on the lower slopes of Mt. Kenya
- Private terrace with table and chairs
Our safaris and game drives are hosted by our silver certified guides from the local community that have a vast knowledge of the flora and fauna of the Masai Mara ecosystem. Learn about the traditional use of the herbs and shrubs growing in our surroundings on a nature walk and witness the spectacular nocturnal theatre on a night game drive.
Policies of Spirit of The Mara Camp
Amenities of Spirit of The Mara Camp