Scheduled Big Cat photo Safari- 8 days / 7 nights safari.
- 10thJune 2019: (Group 2) group size 12
- 25thJune 2019: (Group 3) Group size 12
Booking ends 1st February for all 2 groups. When booking please indicate group of Interest
- Day 1: Nairobi
- Day 2: Nairobi – Masai Mara
- Day 3- 7: Masai Mara
- Day 8 : Masai Mara – Nairobi
- This trip focuses mainly on the Big cats which abounds in Masai Mara. Your stay will be in camps inside the game reserve which is also a home to many cats.
- On this safari we’ll have excellent possibilities to photograph the famous big cats of the Masai Mara, Lions, Cheetahs and Leopards and we’ll search for the equally interesting small cats, Servals and Caracals. We’ll follow them through the day and the week, photograph them as they search for prey, defend their territories, play or simply relax under a magnificent Mara sky. Depending on the situations, sometimes we might concentrate on one family of cats for many days, learning to see the world through their eyes.
Day 1:Arrival- Nairobi
Upon arrival in Nairobi you will be met and welcomed by Masai Mara Bookings representative. Your driver guide will also be waiting for you at the arrival lounge with a paging board bearing your name. If you wish to change some money into the local currency, we advise you do it at the Airport bureaus before you arrive at the immigration desk. It is advisable to change Euros into Kenya shillings and use the USD for Visa payments. Overnight at Eka Hotel on Bed and Breakfast.
Day 2: Nairobi Masai Mara
Enjoy your breakfast and check out. Drive to Masai Mara enroute the Rift Valley View point which has a good view. Arrive Mara in time for check in and lunch at Ashnil Mara Camp.Afternoon game drives through the park in search of the Lion, Cheetah, Elephant, and Buffalo. Dinner and overnight at Ashnil Mara Camp
Day 3: Masai Mara
Early morning breakfast followed by a full day of game drives within the reserve. The Masai Mara is famous for its black manned lions and the annual wildebeest migration. You will have a picnic lunch and continue with the game drives arriving at the Camp in the evening for a well deserved rest and hot relaxing shower. Dinner and overnight at Ashnil Mara Camp
Day 4: Masai Mara
Before breakfast, a relaxing safari in Masai Mara Game Reserve at sunrise gives you a chance to catch the live action of most of the wild animals as they hunt for food before the sun becomes unbearably hot in the afternoon for the carnivores to hunt their prey. After lunch you will have another game drive in the afternoon. A visit to Masai village can be organized upon request at an extra cost. Dinner and Overnight stay will be at Ashnil Mara Camp.
Day 5: Masai Mara
Enjoy your last breakfast at Mara Serena Safari Lodge, check out and game drive enroute to Mara Serena Safari Lodge. Arrive in time for lunch and check in at Mara Serena Safari Lodge Afternoon game drive, dinner and overnight at Mara Serena Safari Lodge.
Day 6: Masai Mara
Full day game drive in the triangle with picnic lunch. Enjoy your most impressive game drive in this wildlife paradise of the reserve. Dinner and overnight at Mara Serena Safari Lodge.
Day 7: Masai Mara
Full day in the Mara with morning and afternoon game drives. Your guide will discuss with you the activities for the day with all the meals according to your choice. Kindly let your guide know what you wish to opt for so that any packed meals can be ordered the day before. Dinner and overnight atMara Serena Safari Lodge.
Day 8: Masai Mara – Nairobi
You have an optional early morning game drive, return to the Lodge for breakfast and check out. Drive to Nairobi arriving in the afternoon. Check in at Eka Hotel for day room or overnight on bed and breakfast. Depending on your outbound flight time, you will be transferred to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your flight back home.
End of Safari!
The total cost per person sharing;
Based on 2 pax- USD 2530
Based on 3 pax- USD 2180
Based on 4 pax- USD 2005
Based on 5 Pax- USD 1900
Based on 6 pax- USD 1830
Single supplement: $ 650
- Meals & Accommodation as per itinerary
- All Park Fees
- Morning and afternoon game drive in Masai Mara National Reserve using a 4×4 cruiser
- Vehicle use (cruiser) for 8 nights 9 days.
- Service of English speaking Driver Guide on Game Drives.
- Flying doctors medical evacuation cover.
- Tips and Gratuities
- Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance.
- Extra activities like Ballooning or Masai Village visit
- Any other Expenses not mentioned as include